cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward not issued

Go to solution
Journeyman

Referral reward not issued

I have been referred by my friend and I also referred some of my friend to the Sprint. It has been 10 weeks and  received only one reward card. I have called sprint customer care 844-450-7865 and my case is escalated on the 30th Jan. But no reply after , I have been told to wait for 3 to 5 days for the update on escalation. no reply at all from Sprint. I am calling Sprint help desk everyday with no luck.is there any way to escalate this issue to the next level.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Referral reward not issued

Hello @sridhar82. As you know Referrers and Referees can receive a $50 prepaid card for each qualified new line activation up to $500 per calendar year. There are certain steps to apply for this:

- Referrers must be current Sprint customers (at least 24 hrs on Sprint) and sign up on www.sprint.com/referral to start referring.

- Referees, after receiving an email or link from the Referrer, have 30 days to unlock the offer on www.sprint.com/referral. After unlocking their offer, they have 60 days to activate a new line of service with Sprint and register their new active Sprint mobile number.

- Once this is completed, you can expect to receive the prepaid card at your billing address within 10 weeks.

To check the status of the referrals, you can click on the link bellow. For escalations and if you haven't tried, please click 'Contact Us' link on the bottom of each page of the website and at the bottom of the program emails you receive. That's the Tier 1 support, but if they cannot assist or you're not satisfied, they will connect you with Tier 2 Support.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

all my friends are registered properly and I can see them under ww.sprint.com/referral. under my referral history. I called customer care @844-450-7865 and contacted ContactUs option from referral portal as well with no luck and all my friends completed their 10 weeks of active connection with Sprint. I escalated this issue already with interaction . All I hear is when there is any update in my escalation, customer care will be updating me . But my escalation started on 30th Jan, Till now no updates at all.No time boundaries defined for escalation is really concerning me.

Sprint Social Care

@sridhar82, let's take a look at your account and that interaction. I sent you a PM, please respond as soon as you can.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Having no ETR for escalation is really bad. I don't know how many days I need to wait for the actual solution. I am already waiting from the 30th Jan on the solution for escalation. 

Journeyman

I tried Tier1 and Tier2 support still no luck and no ETR for my escalation.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat