cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERO Premium 500

Journeyman

SERO Premium 500

Help!

It's time to upgrade. I have had my SERO account for 15+ years. I have always had a contract. Now I am told I can only lease and have to change my plan.

Quick research of other posts, would appreciate any updates/information:

-Is the apple offer not applicable to SERO plans?

-Do they not offer lease credits?

-Sprint made us special with status program. Now gone. Now can't even keep basic services. Why no support for the long time account holders?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: SERO Premium 500

this is now the carrier standard across the board..not just Sprint.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Hello Zaloo! That's correct. We are no longer offering 2 year service agreement. You may upgrade your line via Sprint Flex.

• SERO plan customers can only upgrade with Telesales or at a Corporate store.
  • Yes, if you upgrade via Lease you can receive a Loyalty service credit.
  • Where are you trying to do the upgrade? I can see that SERO customer can still do the upgrade via Telesales with a subsidy discount.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I don't see the subsidy anymore... Even when calling sprint, they don't offer it anymore.   That's how they appreciate a customer of more that 19 years

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat