cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWAC Shipping

Go to solution
Journeyman

SWAC Shipping

Do swac orders take longer to ship? I placed my order last week but there was a problem and my address had to be confirmed. The sponsor employee didn't recieve the confirmation email until late monday, she was off tuesday an unable to approve the order and correct the address until today. So I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out if my kids will have their phones by christmas. Originally I was told 5-9 days but we're pass that time frame now and I'm thinking that the 9 day count down didn't start until today, is that right? Ugh, I don't want them expecting it on christmas day and being let down, is it time for me to tell them that it's going to be late? (Panick attack)

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: SWAC Shipping

ESVAnurse.

This sounds like a nale biting situation. I would be happy to look into his for you. Most times when a SWAC account orders a phone it has to verify by the employee. This usually happens with in a few hours but can take a few days. If you have an order number I can look into that for you. Unfortunately I do not have access to your account type. If you do not have the order number you can always press *2 from your Sprint phone to inquire about shipping.

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

My sister (employee) just called me on her break, apparently there is still a problem with it but she can't take care of it until she gets off. Busy busy calls in que, I was a call center supervisor, I get it. So there's still no order number, thanks for trying to help though, I do appreciate it. Full blown panick attack commencing in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Wizard

ESVAnurse,

Well, let me know when you get an order number and I will keep track of that for you. I know what it’s like waiting for the new phone to come in the mail.

Sean L

Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat