Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWAC - Sprint Wireless Advantage Club

Go to solution
Highlighted
Community Manager

SWAC - Sprint Wireless Advantage Club

Sprint Wireless Advantage Club

• Device pricing on these lines will mirror consumer pricing and promotions. SWAC customers can take advantage of all the greatest deals available to our regular Sprint customers.
  • A new rate plan, Advantage Unlimited Freedom, is launching with unlimited talk, text, HD data (streams video up to HD 1080p, music up to 1.5Mbps, gaming up to 8Mbps) and 10GB of mobile hotspot for $30 per line per month with AutoPay ($35 per line per month without AutoPay).
  • Read the frequently asked questions to decide whether it makes sense to switch to the new plan now or later.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: SWAC - Sprint Wireless Advantage Club

Where can I find the FAQ for this? 

Community Manager

We are still working on updating this site, this has not yet been officially launched so all the documents are still being reviewed. If you have a question please feel free to ask it here. We anticipate additional information by the end of the week.
Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

I found them, you can find the, by either searching for "FAQ" from the or navigating Employee Programs Knowledgebase to the from the Employee Programs home page. For your convenience you can click here to get to them directly.

Journeyman

Not sure if this is the right place but had a ? I was part of the massive sprint lay off so I was forced to sero and I was wondering would anyone be able to help me out with an email and cid so I can get on the swac program since employees are not longer responsible for them the person who has it is would really like to get on it to help save some money. I would ask someone here but theres no one in my area that's a corporate employee hoping someone here can help out an old sprint employee. Thanks in advance

Journeyman

Can you please provide me with access to the SWAC plan. My BYOD 12mo free plan is ending in 2 days and nobody has contacted me to try to keep me as a customer so I'm trying to reach out before cancelling. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat