Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint SWAC Referral

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint SWAC Referral

Hello there,  i am looking for a sprint employee to change my kickstart account  or refer me to a SWAC Account. I'm willing to pay them for it. Looking to port 9 line over from at&t if i get the offer. 

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

You want to port over on the Kickstart Plan? 

Highlighted

I'm already on the kickstart plan. I want to have my account change to a SWAC account to get the $40 for the unlimited premium plan to port in more lines from AT&T.

Thanks 

Highlighted

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you're saying so that I can get a better understanding? 

Highlighted

I want a sprint employee's referral for my account to become a Sprint Wireless Advantage Club Member so i can get the discount on the unlimited plans. 

Highlighted

On moment!

Highlighted

Our Sprint Wireless Advantage Club accounts are only available for Sprint employees; therefore, I would be unable to further assist. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat