Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W-2

Highlighted
Journeyman

W-2

Hello,

Im a previous employee at a retail location, I have been trying to contact someone from Human Resources because my W-2 form was mailed to the wrong address. How can I contact them? 

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted

I can get you directed to the correct place. I'm going to send you a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

I'm also trying to get contact info for my W-2s.  All I really need are the federal and state employer ID numbers,,and my W-2s are missing.  How can I get another copy?

Highlighted

Excellent question rysummers7. I sent you a PM with the info you're needing. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

I am trying to get an old w-2 from the tax year 2017. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Highlighted

Hi hstelivan! You can calling "The work Number"  1-800-367-2884  or going to the website www.theworknumber.com Feel free to follow up in here if that worked out for you.

Highlighted

Is there an easy way to get my W-2 form when I worked at Sprint as a sales associate in the year of 2017?

Highlighted

Hi there, are you just needing the W2 or anything additional? Shoot me a PM and we can get you all the necessary info you need to reach out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

Hello, I also need my W-2 from 2017. Can you please help?
Highlighted

You would need to reach out to the management you worked under. We are unable to provide any of that through here. 

Highlighted

Hi, I also need past W-2's. I worked as a sales associate in Souther CA but moved. Please advise. Thank you!! 

Highlighted

@JoeyB, I'll get you the information you're needing. Please send me a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat