Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W-2

Highlighted
Journeyman

W-2

Hello,

Im a previous employee at a retail location, I have been trying to contact someone from Human Resources because my W-2 form was mailed to the wrong address. How can I contact them? 

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted

Hello there, I am a former employee and need my w-2 is there any way to get it?

Highlighted

Good morning @seizuredaddy, we sent you a private message with the information you need to get the W2. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was a former Sprint employee 2017-2018 and was looking to see an easy way to get my W2 form sent to me to my personal email. as soon as possible

Highlighted

n0ah305

Hey! I've sent you a private message with the information you need. Check your inbox. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I get my w-2 for 2019
Highlighted

You would need to reach out to the management you worked under. You can also contact 877-687-8211.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im also needing my w2, if you get any info. Could you please forward it

Highlighted

Hi Nixonsic66 ! I have sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I also need my 2019 W2 from Sprint. Can you help forward the information?

Highlighted

Hey everyone. Here's the Employee Helpline at (800) 697-6000 for benefits and paycheck questions.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I’m having the same issue can you please send me info on what to do ? I worked for sprint at a call center and moved to another state and I think they are going to send my w-2 to that old address 

Highlighted

Hi Tonilynnbrook ! No problem. I have sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat