Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W-2

Highlighted
Journeyman

W-2

Hello,

Im a previous employee at a retail location, I have been trying to contact someone from Human Resources because my W-2 form was mailed to the wrong address. How can I contact them? 

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted

Hi briabaptiste ! I have sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also needing a 2018 w2.

Can anyone please direct me to the appropriate place to get this?

thanks!

Highlighted

Hi @quirkzygirl! I'll be sending you a private message. Please take a look. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am a former employee of sprint. I worked there 2018-2019. I have since moved locations and fear my information was sent to my previous address. I have been given a round around every time I contact customer service. Please help. 

Highlighted

Hey @Ecruz93! I just sent you a PM with the info you need to get this sorted out. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hi,

I interned at Sprint during the term Summer 2019. I haven't received my W-2 form yet. Please do let me know how I can get through this issue.

Regards,

Ragavi

Highlighted

You've reached the right place Ragavi. I sent you a Private Message to let you know how to handle this.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hi! I am also a former employee at a corporate retail location and I haven’t received my w2 yet. I was wondering who I would contact for help with this? 

Highlighted

Hey @ohwhyshai! Check your inbox, I sent you a Private Message with info about this. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am also trying to acquire my w-2 form.

Highlighted

Hi @Michaelt! I'm sending you a private message, please take a look at your inbox.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I’m needing help getting my w2 from corporate sprint . I have yet to receive it in the mail.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat