Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W-2

Highlighted
Journeyman

W-2

Hello,

Im a previous employee at a retail location, I have been trying to contact someone from Human Resources because my W-2 form was mailed to the wrong address. How can I contact them? 

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi. You can visit the retail store where you worked for information on your W2.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Former Employee for a Corporate Location from 2017-2019 and have yet to receive my W-2 forms and was looking to get into contact with someone in order to get help with this

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im also a former sprint employee and can’t seem to find my W-2. Any help?

Highlighted

Hi there josemal17 Ckpallday21 ! I have sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Could you help me with the W-2 info as well?

Highlighted

Hi krysten ! I have sent you a Private Message too. Please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I also need my W2 please assist

Highlighted

Hey @plaub! I just sent you a private message, please check your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,

Im a previous employee at a retail location, I have been trying to contact someone from Human Resources because my W-2 form was lost. How can I contact them? 

Highlighted

Hi @Hmadison0398! I just sent you a PM. Please take a look at your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I have the same problem I am a former sprint employee and haven’t received my W2 could you please help me out as well it would be greatly appreciated. 

Highlighted

Hey @Pedro1714! I just sent you a private message with details that can help you. Please check your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat