Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W-2

Highlighted
Journeyman

W-2

Hello,

Im a previous employee at a retail location, I have been trying to contact someone from Human Resources because my W-2 form was mailed to the wrong address. How can I contact them? 

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted

I am a former employee in need of a copy of my w-2

Highlighted

Hello, I am in need of a w2 from a few years ago. How to I get this?

Highlighted

Hey folks, you may be able to get this information by calling the Sprint Employee Help Line at 800.698.6000.  If the team at EHL isn't able to assist, unfortunately I would not know of another resource. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted

I need this same information?!

Highlighted

I’m needing to know how I a former employee can get past w2s

Highlighted

You may be able to get this information by calling the Sprint Employee Help Line at 800-698-6000. 

Highlighted

Can you please let me know how I can get my W-2 from 2017? I’m a former employee.

Thanks!
Highlighted

Hi! You'll need to contact management at your work location or our Employee Help Line at 800-698-6000 as mentioned above. 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello I am also a former employee and need my W2's from 2018

Highlighted

Please contact our Employee Help Line at 800-698-6000 for assistance with this. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am a previous sprint employee and I need a copy of my W2 from a previous year.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, I’m also a previous employee from 2016-2019. And I’m in need of my 2018 w-2 to close on a house. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat