Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Journeyman

w2

Good afternoon,

My last day at Sprint was 07-26-2019. I have since moved out of state. How do I get a copy of my W2. Sprint does not have a forwarding address from me.

Thank you

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted

I’ve tried using the number that was sent to me but I never get to a rep. I just sit waiting for 30 minutes each time 

Highlighted

How can I get my w2? Former employee of call center.
Highlighted

@Bspruell94, there most be a high volume of calls, but that's the team you can contact for this request. 

@Klee101219, I sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox.  

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am also a previous sprint employee and my w2 was sent to incorrect address as I have not received it. Please assist.

Highlighted

Does anyone know who i would call if I worked for an indirect third party location? I tried contacting the previous DM with no response 

Highlighted

Hello @malaysia116, I sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am also needing a copy of my w2. How do I get this if I can’t get to the store?

Highlighted

Hey there.

Here's the Employee Helpline at (800) 697-6000 for benefits and paycheck questions.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I also am also in need of my W-2 being sent to me in a different location. hopefully someone could help with this? 

Highlighted

Hi Krt718 ! I sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I'm also a former Sprint employee & moved out of state. I do need a copy of my W2 as well. Where can I get this information? Thanks!

Highlighted

Hey @bwaltz03 This is the Employee Helpline (800) 697-6000 for benefits and paycheck questions. They will be able to help you. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat