cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Journeyman

w2

Good afternoon,

My last day at Sprint was 07-26-2019. I have since moved out of state. How do I get a copy of my W2. Sprint does not have a forwarding address from me.

Thank you

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi, 

I am looking to get a copy of my 2019 W2 

I moved out of state after employment. 

Highlighted

Hello! @Olivas4  Here's the Employee Helpline at (800) 697-6000 for benefits and paycheck questions. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

@Sprint_Carlos @Sprint_Kryshna I'm searching for old W2 access as well. I've tried care and they gave me 800-697-6000 to call but I was unsuccessful. I worked as an ASM for a corporate location back in 2017. How can I get ahold of someone to help me access these old W2's? 

Please and thank you!

Highlighted

Hey, so I need to understand fully so that I can help. What exactly is the W2? 

Highlighted

@Sprint_Nikeshia its the tax document that shows wages and employer tax information that employees need to be able to file taxes 

Highlighted

Thanks for that, well in that case you can feel free to visit anyone of our Corporate branches with two forms of ID. There you can request the required info. 

Highlighted

Thats not going to work, Im outside of the country. I need a phone number or an email please. 

Highlighted

Have you reached out to the management you worked under? Or contacted the store in order to speak with someone? 

Highlighted

I have, none of them have been able to help. They are no longer employees. Ive called care, they can't help, just gave a number with an automated robot, no live rep. Can you or can you not provide me with any contact information? 

Highlighted

The number 800-697-6000 and your previous place of employment would be the routes that you'd need to take in order to get the information. I have the information on my end so I don't believe I have any other route for you. 

Highlighted

I need a copy of my W2s for 2018 & 2019 for a mortgage. I am no longer an employee and the contact my former store gave me isn't responding. Is there a better way to contact HR to get a copy of my W2s?

Highlighted

You can always call the employee helpline at 800-697-6000 for further assistance. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat