SOLVED
Journeyman

can I read my text online

I want to know if I can read my text messages online

34 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: can I read my text online

Hello ,

I am looking for the same answer , I would like to check my sons text messaging online to make sure he isn't getting into any trouble or anything bad !! If there is a way to do this from an iPhone or an app to download could someone let us know ? It would be greatly appreciated  , unfortunately I had an issue with my son and I could if prevented it if there was a way to read his texts . I know n believe in privacy for one but when it concerns a kid it should be available to us as parents .

Wizard

No, you can't read your text mesages online at Sprint.com, neither can you read your son's messages. But, there are apps you can install on a phone to monitor activity such as texting.

For Android phones, there are many choices, and it's relatively easy to install the monitor app. For instance, Sprint sells something for Android called Web Texter.

For Apple devices, there are several apps to choose from, but the installation can be tricky. If you know somebody who's good with technology, and hopefully knows a bit about iPhones, you might ask them to help you get it done. Here's a description of what's necessary to install a monitoring app on an Apple phone. It's easier than it looks, but can still be intimidating.

http://www.mobile-spy.com/iphone-v6.html

Journeyman

im reading mine right now lolol

Wizard

DRAULIE

As mavka has shared, text message content can not be retrieved or read online.

The option to track text messages is made available via 3rd party applications. Visit the "application catalog" on your device to see the best app that serves this purpose.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

how

Wizard

Google Voice integration

Wizard

Hi dyncest1. There are two ways to make a history of text logs available for your device. The easiest is Google Voice. Sprint established a close partnership with Google to provide a whole heap of features for mobile devices, and text message management is one of them. You can find out about Google Voice here: http://www.google.com/googlevoice/sprint/. Google Voice for Sprint is very simple to set up. All you need is a Google account and a Sprint phone. If you want things to be completely seamless and transparent when you use Google Voice, choose Option 1: Use Your Sprint Number with Google Voice. I have Google Voice configures on my phone, and it's doing a great job.

The second way is via a smartphone app. Installing an app that manages text messages is easy if your phone is based on Google's Android platform. Some text message apps are free, and some are not. If you go this route, shop a bit to find the one you like. If you have an Apple iPhone, it's still possible to install a text message app, but Apple makes it very difficult to do so. Getting past the Apple roadblocks requires a lot of technical shenanigans best left to the nerdy types.

Journeyman

so what is the app that you can ge t to monitor the text messages?

Highlighted
Wizard

I assume you mean you want an app to install on your phone. What kind of phone do you have?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.