cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else have Sprint customer service issues?

Journeyman

Has anyone else been told you will receive a call back from sprint regarding a complaint issue within 72 hours and never received a call back and still waiting after 2 weeks? I have been waiting 2 weeks for sprint to contact me back regarding a mistake a Sprint customer service representative made on my services and now my bill is reflecting over 500 dollars in sprint hot spot Internet usage. This was the same representative who had the wrong Iphone shipped to me and i had to speak to 5 people in customer service and visit 3 local branches to get the correct Iphone while having to fight to get a restocking fee of 35 dollars removed off my bill, when it was clearly the reps fault. However, i have been waiting for the financial department to contact me and have not yet to receive a response regarding this outrageous bill. I was informed that i would be contacted within 72 hours once my account was refunded after investigation. Five days go by with no call back and I contact Sprint once again. Another representative stated to wait a little bit longer and I should be receiving a call soon. She seemed to not have an idea of my account. Meaning most likely sprint at that point still has not yet to investigate on the companies own mistakes. So here I am 2 weeks later with no response, no adjustment on my bill, and i have just about had it. I been with sprint for 9 years and within the past year and a half I had too many issues. What is going on with the company? Sprint has always been a great company but are starting to lack professionalism and skills in customer service. Hopefully things start to change or more customers will lean towards other services. If my future with Sprint continues to replay the mistakes from the past, then i might find it better to pay a little extra somewhere else for good customer service.

I have never complained in a discussion forum before but if Sprint does not want to respond, then maybe the customers will..

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Lfs2011, I am going to send you a private message to assist with your issue.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.