cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with unkept promises????

Journeyman

Has anyone else out there had a problem with one Sprint giving really misleading information?  I had insurance on my phone for two years, was told if anything happened they would replace it.  Well first of all, I had to wait a week to get the replacement phone...and it was used. That phone had the same problem two months later.  I take that phone back..they appoligize and tell me we will send you a new phone free of charge....yet, they bill you for it..and again send a used phone (that didn't work)..and months later they still can't seem to get my account right nor send me a true replacement.  I spend an average of two hours everytime I get my bill, because they keep charging me for a plan that the phone they gave me dosen't work on and charging me for phones that are susposed to be free.  I really wonder how much training they do with their employees.

1 REPLY
Wizard

dayleward,

I apologize for any miscommunication. I will send you a private message to offer you my assistance.

Regards,

William

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.