cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am so disgusted with sprint

Journeyman

i have been with sprint forever and everytime i turn around there are changes being made. i was told the changes have been sent to me but i have not recieved anything. the rep i was talking to was so short when speaking with me. i feel like i dont have a voice anymore. my son wanted to upgrade his phone but i cant put the charges on my bill anymore. i have done this many times in the past and now all of a sudden i cant. what a bunch of crap.i do plan on ending my service with sprint as soon as im able to without being charged a arm and a leg. we will just get a phone from walmart or somewhere that i have no contracts and all that bull. yall have me on a contract and feel like you can treat me anyway you want to. i cant wait till my contracts end with you. you disgust me so much.............. I DONT KNOW WHO YOU AT SPRINT THINK YOU ARE BUT IN MY EYES AS OF TODAY YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. WHAT A JOKE. I WISH SOMEONE COULD MAKE THIS RIGHT. YALL CAN DO WHATEVER YALL WANT TO ANYTIME YOU WANT TO AND CALL US LIARS. IM REALLY TRYING TO CONTROL MY TEMPER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IF I COULD HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT PHONE I WOULD HAVE KICKED SOMEONES BUTT

FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER............BUT NOT ANYMORE

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: i am so disgusted with sprint

Sprint had to make some tough financial choices to align our company strategies with what our customers have said they "want most."   Customers want; the iphone, a wireless carrier to offer truly unlimited data for smart phones, network upgrades for capacity and bandwidth, including an LTE roll out, and an all new line-up of  advance devices such as new LTE devices.  The fact remains that a "bill to account" feature basically means that Sprint was "fronting" the money for the equipment and waiting for customers to pay.  This is not at all unlike how a financial institution "lends" a customer money in exchange for a finance charge.  The only difference is, Sprint was doing this for free.  This has become too costly as we position ourselves for a transitionally emerging 2012.  We apologize for the untimely inconvenience this may have caused you.

Tom

Journeyman

i have been a loyal customer for so many years............taking things away from your customers is not a good thing and i know you know that. anytime i ever bought a phone on my account i would always pay for it.................if it takes a service charge in order to do this i would be willing to do that. but it seems you are not gettig any feed back on things from your customers. i just dont understand. of course you are allowed to do anything you want no matter how we feel. my son really wanted his new upgrade and you prevented it. i feel that when all of my contracts end i think im going to end my service with sprint. unless i see some good changes.............if the change we are talking about had taken place i wish i would have gotten some kind of notice. and I DIDNT. so yall make me feel like a fool and and that im lying. unbelievable

Journeyman

word of mouth is the best advertising

Journeyman

Sprint has been less than honest with its clients. In my region 3g and 4g + EVO 4g was heavely marketed.  I was told that 3g & 4g would be up by dec. 2009. Today, we still have only one 3g tower. The latest word is to expect only 4gLTE in our region 12/2013. My EVO 4g won't have access to 4g LTE or 3 or 4 g service. I'll be cutting back or dropping Sprint. Why? The local Sprint Dist. is taking orders for the $800 IPhone. They don't tell anyone that it requires 4g and 4g service is years away.

Journeyman

same here i have a data card and its not working like it should runs very slow