cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy NEXUS EXTENDED Battery Offer

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy NEXUS EXTENDED Battery Offer

I bought my Nexus off Craigslist for $100 bucks, what a steal!

Anyway, anyone having a problem getting this extended battery/cover for free can give this a try:

I called Telesales because I wanted to take advantage of the free extended battery and since Sprint is still selling this phone, I figured why not, right?

After a few minutes of not getting what I wanted, Telesales said it was no longer available. I said OK, thanked the rep for their time and hung up. I was, needless to say, a bit disappointed in Sprint and in myself for not successfully ordering a FREE extended battery. After sitting at my desk for a few minutes and contemplating what I SHOULD have said, I decided to call Telesales again. This is what I crafted the second time, more or less:

"I just got home from my local Sprint store and had an extended battery in my hand to purchase. The store representative pulled me aside and said not to waste my money because I would be able to take advantage of a free extended battery through Telesales or online with a promotional code. While attempting to add this item to my cart, I am having trouble applying the code the store representative had given me."

Telesales put me on hold for a minute and said OK, how would you like to pay for the shipping? They never asked me for the code or any other information in regards to the free battery.

Was charged $12.95 for shipping and the battery/back were in my hands the following morning.

Journeyman

only suggestion I can offer especially if a csr hangs up on you, call back and immediately ask for a supervisor. make them aware of what your trying to do and that a csr hung up on you. a supervisor can give more herlp than a reg csr plus they can override some "permissions"

Journeyman

My phone and battery has been crappy since I got it almost two years ago.  I've complained numerous times.  I got the free battery offer and now cannot get to where you enter the promo code to get it.  They should waive the shipping since I have not has anything  o but problems.  My signal is awful and the one ladywh helped me a week ago reset my phone but signal is still crappy.

Highlighted
Master

CharleneHoneycutt,

Oh no! That's not something we like to hear. What is going on with your device? Have you tried taking it to a Sprint store to have the device checked?

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat