ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't open the play store on my galaxy nexus?

Journeyman

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: I can't open the play store on my galaxy nexus?

Sorry for the inconvenience. What is the error message you're getting when you access Google Play Store?

Abe

Journeyman

it doesn't even open

cryingcathy,

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Google play store.  What I recommend is to make sure you have internet access. Once that is determined, ensure that you are signed into your Google Mail account on your device.  Once that is determined and you have access, more than likely we are going to need to reset your device, given that everything else is working and accessible.

Please keep me posted, and I will be available to assist.

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

Journeyman

Thanks. I contacted Google & fixed the problem.  All I had to do was clear data.

Ok great!  That is also a great option..within the application settings.  Glad the issue is taken care of.  Thanks for posting with community!  In further questions or concerns you may have please do not hesitate

Sincerely,

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat