Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Problems

Journeyman

LTE Problems

Hey guys, I've had my GNexus since September and I live in LTE covered area, but still, I've never once had an LTE signal. I tried getting the signal in NYC and in Philadelphia and still nothing. I onlt get strong 3G signal with full bars. What can I do to fix this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Are your settings enabled to search for an LTE based network?

Settings > Other > Mobile Networks > LTE/CDMA

Journeyman

Yes, LTE is enabled on my phone.

I went to my local Sprint store to aske them where was the problem, they told me, that LTE is not yet available in Philadelphia or NYC.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat