cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - How can I shorten the camera's flash when taking a picture

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - How can I shorten the camera's flash when taking a picture

I'm having a hard time finding any answers or information through the web, as the searches I do keep bringing up how to flash your phone. Figured asking here would be better.

Is there a way to adjust, or shorten, how long the camera flash stays on when taking a photo?  It stays on for a very long time when taking a photo.  Or is it possibly the app?  I'm using the default camera app with the phone.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - How can I shorten the camera's flash when taking a picture

VTRIJAR2,

Thank you for using Sprint Community for your questions and concerns.  Unfortunately, there is no built in feature to control the length of the camera's flash.  I did look for some 3rd party cameras but wasn't able to find one that would do so either.  I apologize, there may be no way to adjust it.  If you're concerned that there might be an issue with the camera, you could always have it checked out at the store to confirm the flash isn't staying on longer than it is supposed to.

Best of luck to you.  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat