cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointed in Sprint

Journeyman

Very disappointed in Sprint

Why havent they made an announcement about about the status of 4.1. I hate how they issued an update without disclosing that local search would be gone, that was underhanded and very decieving. I use that feature regularly and Im still adjusting to it being gone. Thisjust shows sprint is just as bad as att and verizon. Im thinking of going to metro pcs.

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Very disappointed in Sprint

We are not all that impressed right now either.  We have 3 lines with them my wife has the gnex. The other are lg viper but we have to use our wifi most of the time. Signal quality is just horrible. As for the phones no problems as long as we are on wifi.so far as far as sprints network goes.  Not impressed!

Highlighted
Journeyman

well sprint give out software updates it Samsung fault

Journeyman

This is true. People are complaining about the wrong groups. Those updates, like 4.1 come from google. Then Sprint gives them to you. Don't be so ignorant before posting misinformation. To those complaining about the signal? They're doing upgrades right now to 4g and doing a lot of testing and trying to get the signal just right. In Sapulpa, I can get over 20 Mb's downloading while in Tulsa maybe 5, sometimes hardly anything, but it's because of they're upgrades. So get over yourselves people, really!! Go ahead and switch to another company. That way I don't have to read your infantile posts.

Journeyman

You're an idiot

Journeyman

Sprint approves all updates

Journeyman

and your a f@g....ignorant comments gets ignorant replies