cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I go from 3G to 4G, call quality suffers and I can not connect to email

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I go from 3G to 4G, call quality suffers and I can not connect to email

When I get in a strong 4G area, I find I can not use it.  Very frustrating as this has been going on for at least 3 months.  The roll out is finally here in Albany, NY and I am not able to use it.  I have had Sprint for 10 Plus years but I can not hold out much longer when Verizon is competitively priced and offers better coverage and speeds.

Any thoughts as to why I can not get my email and why my call quality degrades when moving from a 3G to a 4G area?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: When I go from 3G to 4G, call quality suffers and I can not connect to email

SGALLY77 Hello, that's not what we like to hear. Please provide me your cross streets and zip code so I can take a look at your towers to see what is preventing you from connecting to LTE. I want to get to the bottom of this because we appreciate your loyalty and would hate to lose you. Roxana - Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: When I go from 3G to 4G, call quality suffers and I can not connect to email

Me again, I frequent these posts to hope for a fix...

Read this thread...its a known software update issue caused by update to 4.3. Nothing is wrong with your phone or the towers themselves, its our phones software. Google/Samsung/Sprint need to update this....Its making Sprint look bad for the many people who still use this phone...a simple software fix rolling back the radio's to an older version they should be able to fix it. But we'll never know if they will since its an older phone.

Re: Really Sprint? latest galaxy nexus update!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat