cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my galaxy nexus gets little to no reception used to get 3to4 bars don't know if that's sprints fault or the phone updated profile several times

Highlighted
Journeyman

my galaxy nexus gets little to no reception used to get 3to4 bars don't know if that's sprints fault or the phone updated profile several times

I'd buy a new phone if I could afford it six months away on upgrade and my galaxy nexus is pretty much a paper weight

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: my galaxy nexus gets little to no reception used to get 3to4 bars don't know if that's sprints fault or the phone updated profile several times

That's not good you're Galaxy Nexus isn't getting much reception.  How long has this been going on for and is this consistent at all areas?  Where is it that you're located, I'll check for any service alerts.  Have you taken you device into a Sprint Service Center to have it diagnosed?

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: my galaxy nexus gets little to no reception used to get 3to4 bars don't know if that's sprints fault or the phone updated profile several times

This is just my reception at home go a few blocks and it gets better should have clarified that in post phone is useless at home got to walk down the street if I don't want call dropped and lucky I have WiFi or wouldn't be able to use data at home

Highlighted
Wizard

Can you provide cross streets and a zip code for your home location?  I'll take a look at the area and check service towers.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Area code is 29115 I live on summers ave Ellis ave and Amelia st are the cross streets

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for the location in Orangeburg.  No service alerts in the area.  How long has service been like this at home?  I'm notifying network that there are Dropped calls at Summers & Amelia as well as no Data connection.  Hopefully this will be a push to improve service.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Been like this for past 4months and thanks for the help

Highlighted
Wizard

No problem.  Thanks for the confirmation.  On tower performance, the last 3 days have posted high rates of dropped calls and data failure.  I've gotten the info out to network, hopefully they can get a better look on their end.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the SAME problem in 02816

Highlighted
Wizard

coinoperatedboy,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding service concerns in Coventry.  I've taken a look at the area, no open service alerts.  How long have you been having difficulties?  Both Voice and Data affected?  Can you provide cross streets, I'll narrow down tower and check performance.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

My mistake, I meant my work address 02886. iI've had to reboot constantly, and update my profile and PRL, at least 4 times a day to keep the data active.

Highlighted
Wizard

coinoperatedboy,

Thanks for the zip code in Warwick.  I've taken a look at the area and there's a tower outage near I-95 & Service Ave.  Network is engaged on a fix, currently the estimated repair time is set for late night tomorrow (8/22), date and times subject to change depending on network progress.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat