Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which would be the best phone to get when it comes out the galaxy nexus or the htc evo lte

Journeyman

which would be the best phone to get when it comes out the galaxy nexus or the htc evo lte

i want to get one of these phones when it come out i always wanted to get the galaxy nexus but then you hear of a phone as good as the evo coming out then you start to wonder which phone woud you pick

HTC EVO 4G LTE

GALAXY NEXUS 4G LTE

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Please visit this site to check  the difference between both phones. http://www.sprint.com/landings/lte/index.html?ECID=vanity:4glte. If you want any other info about phones.Let me know.

Abe

Journeyman

i am waiting for evo lte, still have the original evo and my upgrade is available now

Journeyman

I will get the Evo 4G LTE. It has everything you could ask for in Android and is well worth the wait. And it has a better camera

GrandMaster

I'll have to check it out but if im remembering right the EVO LTE processor will blow the one in the nexus out of the water. im trying to locate some side by side info...or at least a spint news deal on the nexus..so far bumkis

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I'll vote for the evo 4g LTE. 1.5 dual core processor compared with the nexus' 1.2 ghz. evo LTE has a much better camera with 8mp while the nexus has only 5mp.Memory of the evo also is expandable up to 32 gb with 16gb internal memory. so my personal opinion is whether you're going to use your phone for data, gaming or business, EVO 4G LTE is a much better phone compared to the NEXUS GALAXY S.

Journeyman

thanks everybody for the details it really helped and i think i might go to evo myself just because i have the nexus s 4g and the new galaxy nexus is just like this phone only with better video a bigger display and the screen resoulution

Journeyman

thanks everybody for the details it really helped and i think i might go to evo myself just because i have the nexus s 4g and the new galaxy nexus is just like this phone only with better video a bigger display and the screen resoulution

Good luck truly_unlimited-data. hope you enjoy the phone when you get it. 😃

Journeyman

The EVO dealbreaker for me is that it has a sealed battery compartment.  What do you do in a year when the battery life starts to fade? Sprint isn't letting you do the annual upgrades anymore...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat