cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Framily - Google Voice

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Framily - Google Voice

what? why would i want to deselect? i want the google voice integration to work like it did with my everything data 450 plan before they screwed everything up after i bought this s5 on easypay

Journeyman

OOh we'll I tried everything till I just skipped a few steps. Voice app set up, only to google voice and not integrate your sprint with it.  Verify your # and don't call their # for voicemail. Then just in settings choose voice instead of sprint as your carrier. Back to app and login. Should be fine

Journeyman

your english is not too good, so it is difficult to follow what you are attempting to say, but the only reason i a with sprint is the google integration, if i wanted to use an app i would be with a provider that has better network coverage

Master

nyphonejacks.com,

Have you tried the steps the other users did on this thread? Please try removing your phone # from Google voice then add it back. Please let us know if that helps.

-Jewel

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

tried that didnt work still get the error

redactnogv.jpg

Master

nyphonejacks.com,

Please send us a private message with your phone #, account name and pin so we can take a closer look at the account. Please include a link to this thread.

-Jewel

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

sent a private message with requested information

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.