Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Voice number linked to my Sprint Cell Number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, I have read so many blogs regarding GV, and I am still confused.

So I recently changed my plan. I have 450 anytime minutes. It's free mobile to mobile (any network). My question is :

I have a google voice number that is linked/forwards calls to my Sprint cell phone. I did not merge both numbers in order to have one number.So, for example, someone(using a mobile phone) calls my google voice number and my sprint cell phone receives the call because I have forwarded the calls to my Sprint cell phone. When i take the call, does that take away from my ANYTIME minutes OR is it considered as a MOBILE to MOBILE since the person that called my GV is calling from a mobile device?

I need some clarification...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

When you receive forwarded calls from Google Voice to your Sprint Cell Phone, Minutes will come from out from  Anytime Minutes if you're getting calls between (7am-7pm).Google Voice calls are not covered by  Mobile to Mobile minutes.

Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile:

Allows you to make or receive unlimited calls directly to or from Sprint subscribers while on the Sprint network.

• Includes calls between: Sprint customers with CDMA, iDEN, PowerSource, Boost, or Nextel Direct Connect on Sprint phones.Legacy Nextel Partners (iDEN) customers. Sprint PCS Affiliate customers.  Boost Mobile (iDEN and CDMA) customers.

Google Voice is a third-party product compatible with most CDMA phones.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Master

When you receive forwarded calls from Google Voice to your Sprint Cell Phone, Minutes will come from out from  Anytime Minutes if you're getting calls between (7am-7pm).Google Voice calls are not covered by  Mobile to Mobile minutes.

Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile:

Allows you to make or receive unlimited calls directly to or from Sprint subscribers while on the Sprint network.

• Includes calls between: Sprint customers with CDMA, iDEN, PowerSource, Boost, or Nextel Direct Connect on Sprint phones.Legacy Nextel Partners (iDEN) customers. Sprint PCS Affiliate customers.  Boost Mobile (iDEN and CDMA) customers.

Google Voice is a third-party product compatible with most CDMA phones.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Hi there qrious1 google voice number is consider a landline the only way your calls can be free if you forward your GV call to another number or if u add funds and place calls from google voice and it's the cheapest way to place international calls and if someone calls your google voice number it is free if thier using a cell phone. but if it's a landline before 7 p.m. you'll be charge I hope this can answer your question

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.