cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google voice is not working

Journeyman

Re: Google voice is not working

Make sure you go into the legacy Gv you will see it there... click the 3 bars on the bottom left of your GV interface.

Journeyman

I've been on both sites and neither work. It seems like the integration isn't working anymore. The workaround I found was claiming a number for Google Voice and forwarding my missed calls to that number. I was able to leave a test message there and got a notification from the app about it.
GrandMaster

do you have wifi calling activated on your device?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

No, that was what knocked me out of Google Voice the first time.  I had to call twice to get them to remove it from my account.  I wish that I'd never enabled it in the first place....

Sprint Social Care

DenverinDallas,

It seems that I will need to take a look into your account just to double check about the Wi-Fi calling, and any other further steps to take regarding this. Please check your inbox whenever you have an available time, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.