cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google voice/sprint numbers not receiving calls

Journeyman AB2
Journeyman

Google voice/sprint numbers not receiving calls

Suddenly stopped receiving calls. Texts are sporadic. (I receive them on the gvoice app)using an iPhone 7. Tried restoring. I can get calls on my computer and if I forward to a different number. But not to my integrated sprint line no matter which number (sprint or google voice ) is dialed. Please help!!!! Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: Google voice/sprint numbers not receiving calls

Hello AB2, we'd be more than glad to assist you. I'd like to ask you some questions: Are you saying that you're unable to receive calls on the regular Sprint network? Since when are you unable to receive calls? Does it happen in one or several locations?

I'd also like to take a look at your area coverage, please provide me your nearest cross streets and ZIP code.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman AB2
Journeyman

Hello AB2, we'd be more than glad to assist you. I'd like to ask you some questions: Are you saying that you're unable to receive calls on the regular Sprint network?

Yes

Since when are you unable to receive calls?

This past Tuesday (6 days ago)

Does it happen in one or several locations?

All locations 

I'd also like to take a look at your area coverage, please provide me your nearest cross streets

Drake and Rosemont

and ZIP code.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care

Sprint Social Care

We have reviewed the area and saw that there's an open service alert, however it's related to 4LTE. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman AB2
Journeyman

Yes. I restarted/restored the phone. Updated the network settings numerous times. 

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for letting us know, I'd also like to confirm if you currently have Wi-Fi calling? Are you trying to make calls over Wi-Fi? Have you tried turning the Wi-Fi off and make a call?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman AB2
Journeyman

I do not use it. I have the ability , but from experience , it does not work well with google voice so I avoid it. 

Sprint Social Care

In this case, I'd like to continue to assist you in a private thread. Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.