cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Google Voice integration back?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to get Google Voice integration back?

Made a change to account yesterday and lost google voice integration.  On the gmail account, GV still woks and even with the GV app on the phone, it works, but I want the true integration back so that when I text or make regular calls people see my GV number.  Sprint tech support has spent over 4 hours today with me and nobody can figure it out.  I was told to call Google at 855 836 3987 and tell them to "add an SMI SOCK" to my phone.  Google support doesn't know what that means, and neither do I. How can I get the GV integration back?  Anyone?

Tags (3)
15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Re: How to get Google Voice integration back?

Journeyman

In trying to get mine back also. Any luck??

Sprint Social Care

DUTCHESSES

Hey there! Please click here and send me a Private Message. Please include your phone number and security PIN.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok

Journeyman

Deactivate wifi calling

Journeyman

Deactivate wifi calling

Sprint Social Care

JeremyJackson314

That's right! The only fix is to remove Wi-Fi Calling. Customers just have to reach out to customer care so we can remove it and fix the issue.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Jeffrey - You seem to be an expert on this subject and I could use a hand. I've read through everything. Don't use Wifi calling. Hangouts not on. No blocks I'm aware of or can see... But I cannot reintegrate GV to my Sprint # for over a week now... any help would be amazing!
Sprint Social Care

Hello Aprealee.

Thanks for reaching out. We can definitely try getting your Google Voice up and running. First we would need to review your account. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello Jeffrey,

I believe I've disabled Wi-Fi calling/Calling Plus (Samsung S8) and am still having issues with Google Voice Integration after my recent upgrade. Where can I make contact for additional assistance with the GV re-integration?

Sprint Social Care

Hi dibs47!

Thank you for reaching out to us, let's take a look into your account just to confirm if it has been completely removed. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.