cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Google Voice integration back?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How to get Google Voice integration back?

Please pass it along to update the warning about disabling Google Voice when enabling wi-fi calling to day that it also includes disabling Google Voice access on your computer. If I had know I couldn't send texts from my PC, I definitely wouldn't have even thought about turning on wi-fi calling!

Journeyman

I got it back!. On google voice on the web you have to open up Legacy Google Voice. then click the gear for settings, you should have an option to check for carrier integration (or something like that).

Click on it and it should give you the option of using your sprint number as  your GV number (same screen you likely set up years ago).

thanks,

Greg

Journeyman

So i keep seeing everyone talk about google voice  what is google voice?  Amd what is this integration i see everyone talk about? Sorry for my ignorance , im usually very good with tech,  but ive never heard of this  lol  thank u 

M. Powell
GrandMaster

go into the play store and pull up Google Voice..it will explain what it is better than any of us can.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.