I tried today to call 8 different numbers between cells and ground phones in two different countries using my integrated google voice to sprint cell phone. Each time i am getting a ringing tone, i keep waiting for somebody to answer with no answer on the other side. I whats apped my sister who i was trying to call, she told me her phone never rang. I was charged by google voice for all the unconnected calls, any advice? is it a google voice issue or a sprint issue? where to start?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Sorry for the delayed response. Currently, I don't see this listed as a known issue on GV. I do see we have some known issues with Airave and international calls placed while using Google Voice. Do you have An Airave?
Sprint Social Care
I'm getting this problem whenever I'm using Airrave. All of my international calls fail. I've confirmed that Airrave is the problem by doing the following:
1. Disable Google Voice integration with Sprint phone
2. International calls work fine
3. Re-enable Google Voice integration with Sprint phone
4. All international calls fail
5. Leave the range of the Airrave
6. International calls work fine with Google Voice integration
Is there a fix planned for this?