cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming/outgoing calls or texts

Journeyman

No incoming/outgoing calls or texts

I currently have a LG Stylo 2.  I'm almost certain that my issues stem from Google Voice but anyway.....

For the last few months I have been unable to make calls or receive calls from my phone/number.  (LG Stylo 2).  It's an extra phone on my account so I'm not at a great loss but I would like to have full functionality on this phone again.

As stated, I cannot make any calls.  I get the "Call cannot be completed as dialed" message.  Actually, I can call 1 number only and that's another number on my account.  When I call the LG phone, the LG phone itself doesn't ring and in the headset from the phone I'm calling I hear 1 ring once and then nothing.  I also cannot receive nor send text messages.  

Other than these 2 issues, the LG phone functions fine on 4G and wifi.  I can surf the internet, use apps and do other things I would normally be able to do.

I'm pretty sure this problem is related to Google Voice but hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge than the employees at the Sprint Store can assist.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: No incoming/outgoing calls or texts

have you logged onto the Google Voice site and opted out of everything for that phone to test if it starts working again or not? that would be the best test to perform to see if in fact GV is the culprit.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: No incoming/outgoing calls or texts

I no longer have a GV number associated with the cell phone.  I had opted out and removed the app when I started having issues months ago.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.