cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail after disabling Google Voice integration

Journeyman

I too am having this issue.  People call and my phone never goes to voicemail and when I call voicemail it's a busy signal.  Frustrating.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having the same problem. Is their a way for anyone of us to fix this?

Journeyman

I am also having the same problem.

After disabling Google Voice integration on my HTC Evo 4G

Incoming calls rings but never go to voicemail

If I call my voice mail I get busy tone

Master

Some times after disabling  google  voice it does not reconfigure the voice mail correctly   to check this  you can either send me your phone number via private message or contact customer service so than can trouble shoot the problem.  We may have to reconfigure your voicemail manually. 

Journeyman

I, too, am having the same problem. Is there anything to be done for it? Any help is much appreciated.

Journeyman

I just realized I have the same problem. Can I private message my details to anyone?

Wizard

Make sure that they have a Sprint Icon under their name and when you hover over it, it says Sprint Tech. I can't speak for our assocates in SprintCares or our Sprint Premiere online group, but I know all of us techs have access to everything needed to fix this.  If you can get it to me in the next hour or so, I can get this fixed for you within minutes of getting it.

Journeyman

Seeing the same issue.  Got far too many errors of busy signals and cannot complete call messages with GV.

Journeyman

I am having same issue, let me know what I need to do to fix.\

Master

If you have just turned off google voice  it is possible that it did not turn you sprint Voice mail back on   If you send me a private messages with your phone number an either pin or security question answer I will be happy to check and see if I can resolve the issue for you

Journeyman

Having the exact same problem as the other folks here. Was using Sprint + Google Voice integration but it was too buggy for my taste. Deactivated google voicemail a few days ago and haven't had voicemail since. I talked to a Sprint CSR via chat yesterday and he told me that it would be back by an hour. It didn't really work though, I still get a busy signal when I call my own phone number. Any CSRs on this forum want to take a look at my account and see if they can work their magic on my line as well?

TIA!

Master

please send private message with phone number and pin or security answer

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!