cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail after disabling Google Voice integration

Journeyman

Seeing the same issue.  Got far too many errors of busy signals and cannot complete call messages with GV.

Wizard

Make sure that they have a Sprint Icon under their name and when you hover over it, it says Sprint Tech. I can't speak for our assocates in SprintCares or our Sprint Premiere online group, but I know all of us techs have access to everything needed to fix this.  If you can get it to me in the next hour or so, I can get this fixed for you within minutes of getting it.

Journeyman

I just realized I have the same problem. Can I private message my details to anyone?

Journeyman

I, too, am having the same problem. Is there anything to be done for it? Any help is much appreciated.

Master

Some times after disabling  google  voice it does not reconfigure the voice mail correctly   to check this  you can either send me your phone number via private message or contact customer service so than can trouble shoot the problem.  We may have to reconfigure your voicemail manually. 

Journeyman

I am also having the same problem.

After disabling Google Voice integration on my HTC Evo 4G

Incoming calls rings but never go to voicemail

If I call my voice mail I get busy tone

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having the same problem. Is their a way for anyone of us to fix this?

Journeyman

I too am having this issue.  People call and my phone never goes to voicemail and when I call voicemail it's a busy signal.  Frustrating.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Journeyman

BUMP.  Same issue here on my Nexus S.  Called customer support, they 'reset' something, but my voicemail still doesn't work. 

Journeyman

Re: No voicemail after disabling Google Voice integration

I too am having the same issue I signed up for  google voice and I didnt like because I once I signed up I couldnt reivec SMS or MMS messages they were all getting forwarded to GV online, which is really stupid. I tried to delete it throught managing my application it wouldnt let me I then tried throught the market it also wouldnt let me. I finally went to GV online and disabled the account but now I dont have a voice mail at all all that happens when someone calls is it rings and rings and never goe to voicemail. I tried setting up my sprint voice mail again but when I call my voice mail the dial tone is busy so I cant set it up. I dont know hwats going on anymore, all I kow is that google voice royally srewed up my HTC Evo.

EDIT: I CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THEY RESOLVED THE ISSUE FOR ME