cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

Hey Punisher_RCH! Let's get that fix. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm having this exact problem. I've tried dialing *720 *730 *740 *38 on my device and I still can't get into my voicemail. Uninstalled voice after almost ten years of use - I was an early adopter of voice and had a nightmare shutting off the carrier integration. please help

Journeyman

Hello benlb3, thank you very much for bringing this to us. Please, reply to my private message as soon as you can.

Caro
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

did you log into the GV site and opt out of all the stuff in there first before uninstalling it? if not you will need to do that.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I logged into GV and deactivated the linked number and shut off the carrier integration but I didn't go looking for a setting specifically to opt out of voicemail. I already deintegrated and uninstalled. I'm hoping the tech I'm messaging with can just fix it because I can't get back into the legacy GV settings now unless I reintegrate my number

Sprint Social Care

Good Morning benlb3! We can help you out adding the stock voicemail again. Please reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am also having this exact issue. I was informed my calls have just been ringing and a chance to leave a voicemail is never offered (apparently been an issue since I switched phones)
Sprint Social Care

Hey jimbo19922003! I can help you out as well. Please take a look at your inbox and reply back to me at your earliest convenient.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was tired of getting duplicate msg in Voice and Sprint Msg app, so I deselected GV on it's site,( I was using Sprint number as my GV number. My voice mail wasn't working due to change of data plan and it needs to be set up again. Now it's working, 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue as well.  Anyone know how to help?

Thank you for your time!

Sprint Social Care

Hey jfoote! We can definitely get that taken care of. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue. Can you help?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.