cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

Journeyman

Re: Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

I need help turning off the integration of my sprint mobile phone and google voice.  Can you PM me too?

Sprint Social Care

Goof morning srcabaker, of course we can help you. Please take a look at your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Good afterenoon, 

I have two phones on my family plan that do not have voicemail after removing google voice.  Can you help?

Sprint Social Care

Good morning elffromspace! We can definitely help you out getting your voicemail back. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My vm isn't working either. Can you help?

Master

Clhuff102, sure. Let's find out what's going on, please reply to the private message I sent you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I am having the same issue. I decided to discontinue using Google Voice integration. I unlinked the numbers from my Google account, now i need the stock voicemail app to handle incoming missed calls.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello RMcCoy77! We can definitely help you out with that. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue. Removed google voice a while back, and now people are telling me that there is no option to leave a voicemail when they call. I am just "unavailable". Tried setting up google voice again, but now saying that my number cannot be integrated. Help please!

Sprint Social Care

Hello INA_REYES! Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Please allow us to take a closer look into this. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you,

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I too am having the same issue. Can you please help?

Sprint Social Care

kregalom,

Hello! I will be more than glad to help with this. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.  

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.