cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

denysej,

Hi there! I can help you with that. I've sent you a private message, please respond as soon as you have an available time.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same issue here
Sprint Social Care

jasmyers,

I would like to help you with this inconvenience, please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same issue with here trying to get rid of Google Voice and return to the regular Sprint voicemail.
I brought my phone to two different Sprint stores to which neither store could fix the problem.

Sprint Social Care

Hello RampRatt, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

You mentioned that you're having issues with the Sprint Voicemail after removing the Google Voice, please make sure you Google Voice is removed. In order to do so, please follow these steps:

1. Go to Google Voice and log on with Google Account information.
  2. Click Settings icon.
  3. Click Settings.
  4. In Settings, click Disable.
  5. At prompt, click Disable Sprint Account.
  6. Google Voice is disabled on the Sprint Phone.

If you already performed these steps and you're still having issues configuring the Sprint voicemail, feel free to send us a Private Message in order for us to further assist you with this.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I hate to jump in on the bandwagon, but after I got my new phone just this weekend, Google Voice ended up being disconnected.   I've tried the #730 / #740 codes to try and get messages sent back to the normal voicemail.  However, trying to call up the voicemail through the phone results in a 'Line Busy' message, which I'm guessing means I no longer have a Sprint-based voicemail account.   Is it possible that I could get my Sprint voicemail box reset?

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.

Sprint Social Care

Hello OohErrMissus, we would like to help you out with this and find a solution. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Many thanks to Jeffery, who got the voice mail reset and working again! Appreciate the help!
Journeyman

Hi Jeffrey,
I'm having the same problem with my voicemail. Can you help?

Chris
Journeyman

Hello CHARPER140. Thanks for reaching out to us. We would be happy to look into this in order to help you. We have just sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.

Journeyman

I just removed Google voice after finding out that I am no longer getting voicemails, but I tried calling my voicemail and am getting connected to T Mobile. What the neck is going on with sprint? Did they sell out to T Mobile ? Need help getting voicemail back !!!

Sprint Social Care

Hello Aschortgen, we completely understand how inconvenient this may be for you! I would love to assist you with this. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.