cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

Journeyman

Re: Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice

I'm still trying to find help for "Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice" and I cannot find it. I've received no emails after posting here (as others have suggested). 

Is there a fix for this? 

Journeyman

I didn't get a response from this reply (my account name was misspelled) so wanted to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks.

I'm still trying to find help for "Sprint voicemail not working after removing Google Voice" and I cannot find it. I've received no emails after posting here (as others have suggested). Is there a fix for this?
GrandMaster

you wont receive an email..it will be a private message from an agent in here. the notification should be top right ish of the page. you might opt to fire the agent another pm just in case it fell through the cracks..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

NWA_DMB,

Hey! Please allow me the chance to access your account and see what I can do. I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've PM'ed Sprint_Kryshna for help, but figured I'd also post on this thread in case Sprint_Kryshna is not available.  Thanks.

Sprint Social Care

utepengineer,

Hey! We've received your private message, I will be responding to you shortly.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same problem after my husband changed phones. Can you PM me as well?

Wizard

Hello FEATHERZ9.

Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks all who responded, Sprint support was able to resolve my issue.

Sprint Social Care

Hey there NWA_DMB! Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been resolved.

For any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Also need help on this - I am only getting a busy tone when trying to call vmail after deleting gvoice

Sprint Social Care

Hey bRitch022, we can definitely resolve this for you. Please check your inbox, I will send you a private message.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.