cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop using Google Voice with your Sprint number

7 REPLIES
Wizard

Basically, part of the GV integration is changing how outgoing calls are made. What has to happen is that your MSID is changed, and you have to change it back in order to route calls through Sprint's system again.

Journeyman

I wish I could offer the details of what support did to fix my phone, but I honestly don't know.  I DO know that she had me enter in the MSID in my phone at one point.  What she did on her side to get to that point, I don't know.  Maybe you could try calling again and see if a different support person knows how to fix it.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Journeyman

I also have the same issue...been with customer support already and can't be resolved. can anyone help me?

Journeyman

Thank you!  I will do that right now. 

Master

Thank you for your comments   if you want to thank her click on write to dan@sprint.com   put in your phone number and date of the call the proper person will get your feedback

Journeyman

Thank you for responding.  I forgot to come back and update this last night.  I did call Sprint support last night and the woman who answered fixed it and verified all my services were working.  I was extremely impressed with her and wish I could remember her name in order to give her the recognition she deserves.

Master

Sorry you are having a probme with  diabling the google voice for your number.  You will need to call customdr support at 888-211-4727  so we can assist you   please call from  a differetnt device so we can test and insure your deviec is working correctly.

Journeyman

I had set up my phone to use my Sprint number as my Google voice number.  This was working.  After a few missed calls, I decided I wanted to stop using the integration and went to my Google Voice account and clicked Disable to end the integration.  I got the message:

"This Sprint phone is currently enabled with Google Voice.  If you disable it, phone calls made from this phone will no longer display your Google Voice number.  Are you sure you want to disable Google voice on  your sprint phone?"   I said Yes.

Now I can no longer dial out or receive calls into my phone.  I get an error "We could not complete your call.  Please try again."

My phone is hosed.  Please help!