cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for more details as to why this cannot be enabled.

Journeyman

Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for more details as to why this cannot be enabled.

Can someone help me enable my Sprint phone on Google Voice? This is the exact msg: Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for more details as to why this cannot be enabled.

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for more details as to why this cannot be enabled.

JodiRopp - We're sorry to hear that. What is the make and model of your device? - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for more details as to why this cannot be enabled.

Thank you for the quick response... I'm using an iPhone 6

Master

JodiRopp - Thank you for providing the information. Please following the directions in the following link for further assistance http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue with my phone when I try to turn on full Google Voice integration. I have an HTC One M8.

Thanks for your help!

Master

pjsage,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for further assistance.

Trina
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The URL is NOT FOUND. Please advise because I am having the same problem.

GrandMaster

start a new thread in this forum

Customer Service

make sure to mark it as a question and include which phone you have and if possible which SW update your phone is currently on.

all non phone specific issues are taken care of in the customer service area now. the agents in there will walk you through how to send them a pm..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for mo

Try disabling wifi calling and try again.  I had to disable mine to get it to work on my LG G6.

Journeyman

Re: Unfortunately, Google Voice cannot be enabled on this Sprint phone. Please contact Sprint for mo

Try diabling wifi calling, not just turning it off but disabling it.  That is what I had to do on my LG G6 to get my phone to accept Google Voice.

Journeyman

Try diabling wifi calling, not just turning it off but disabling it.  That is what I had to do on my LG G6 to get my phone to accept Google Voice.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.