Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOGO Issue - Continue to get the run around from Customer Service

Journeyman

BOGO Issue - Continue to get the run around from Customer Service

I have been getting the runaround from Customer Service for three weeks now.  I keep being told my BOGO issue has been emailed to corporate and I should receive a response (via phone call, voice message or text) in 24 - 48hrs.  Surprise surprise I have not received a response.

Per customer service their online notes indicate someone from their corporate office left a message (of course no name of who left the message) indicating our issue has been escalated and under review.  And that a call back number was also left......but, the phone number supposedly left was not notated.  When asked for the general Corporate phone number,  CSR, Supervisor nor Director have that information.  The only form of communication for them is email.  REALLY??!

I work in customer service, there is NO WAY we would not follow thru with the timeframe given let alone allowing this issue/complaint to go on this LONG!  

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Hello SpoDex23. So sorry to hear that you are experiencing this type of issues. If the issue was escalated, we recommend to wait for them to contact you, but I will be happy to go through the notes and confirm the status of your case. Please feel free to reply back to the Private Message that we sent you.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.