cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Call/Text Log History

Go to solution
Journeyman

Blocked Call/Text Log History

There are a few numbers that I have recently blocked through the permissions section of my account. Although I wish not to receive calls from these numbers, I am curious to know if they are still actively calling my mobile number. I know that call that you use minutes for are tracked in your call log. What about any incoming calls made to your line period whether you've blocked them or never answered them. A true comprehensive call log for your calls. If it's is not on the app is there any other way. Same with text message? Is there a place where you can see if a person tried texting you that you've placed on your block list?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Blocked Call/Text Log History

I don't believe there is a way, short of removing the block, to see if a person(s) is still attempting to call or text you.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community Manager

Re: Blocked Call/Text Log History

You're correct, @smotrs.  Once blocked, there isn't a means of tracking if/when or how many times a particular number may have tried to connect with yours.  The call or text is interecepted and goes to a message instead.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.