Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of my contract?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Copy of my contract?

Hello.

I changed my service yesterday to one that is favorable.  This was transacted yesterday via the secure center from the Facebook Messenger that I was directed to.  A question I had during and after the transaction was about Hotspots, and I also requested a copy of the contract to be sent to me email on your file.

This am I received a replay on that message thread  saying that yes, Hotspots were covered 10Gb/line or something.  I was provided a link and was told my contract terms were there.  I clicked on that link and went to Black Monday sales page with no info about my contract.  The signin link didn't work neither.

I wrote back on the thread saying  the link didnt work.  The reply I got was it was a special deal and I needed to sign up with email billing and no Hotspots were $10 more per account IF I wanted to sign up.

I thought I had signed up yesterday but I cant seem to get to see what I signed up for.  IT Seems like it changes depending who I talk to.

IS there any one at Sprint who can help out an old man?

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Copy of my contract?

Good Morning Chip_elderly. You’ve reached the right place, in order to confirm your plan information I will need to access your account. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back at your earliest convenience. 

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Good morning Palmira,

I appreciate you getting back to me.

Last night I spoke to Jessica (she didnt give me a last name) and she told me I was signed up for the unlimited plan +55, which included 10 GB/per line for hotspots to go into affect at the end of my present billing cycle.  I told her I wanted to see it in writing (as I got 5 different response from Sprint on the plan).  She said she would email me the plan from the email address.  I received an email from cct@sprint.com but it said absolutely nothing about the contract!  It had to do with iPhones for a promotion that ended October 10, and a couple of attachments.  A text usage request form that I needed to get notarized and something about FAQs about broken phones.

This email did not have my Unlimited Plan +55!

I then called back and spoke to Kim about not getting to see the plan (again!).  She said there is no way she can email it, or she couldnt show me on the Sprint website.  What she proposed was to change my existing plan (UNlimited Plan) to the Unlimited Plan +55 immediately with no pro-rated charges.  She then told me to wait 15 minutes and refresh the screen to see my plan.

I did that and I still do not see the plan that I signed up for!  A copy of this plan I have been asking for for 3 days now.  There is nothing on the website.  When I google Unlimited Plan +55 I get T-mobile.

After talking to 5 Sprint reps over the passed week, I am under the impression that the plan that was supposed to go into affect last night was Unlimited Plan +55 which is

First line $40

Second line $20

Total of $60

This plan includes unlimited data, talk, and text.

This plan includes 10 GB hot spot for each line

This plan also includes HULU on both phones or via Fire Stick (Can I get details on the HULU plan too?

Please help me.  I am 65 and because of my age, I need to have things in writing.

Thank you

Journeyman

Hello Palmira,

I am trying to log in Because it says I need to log in.  When I do it says my name is not recognized!  I requested my username be sent and it is not correct either. 

I think I sent you a PM.  I could not see yours.

I am so confuse and dont know what to do!

Journeyman

Chip_elderly. We saw you your Private Message, Please check your inbox.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi,

I had a terrible time logging in.  I had to create a new profile.  I will send you a private message.

Journeyman

Not a problem Chip_elderly3. We will be happy to assist.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello,

I sent you a PM 5 hours ago.  Did you receive it?

Sprint Social Care

Hello Chip_elderly. Your Private message was replied to by Palmira on another thread. Please check the other thread for the reply.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

@Sprint_Juan wrote:

Hello Chip_elderly. Your Private message was replied to by Palmira on another thread. Please check the other thread for the reply.

You are kidding me of course, right?  A private message that I was asked to send was replied to on another thread that is non-private?  This is the ONLY thread I am concerned about.

Basically, I was signed up for Unlimited Freedom 55+ which is offering me 2 lines of unlimited text, voice and data for 60 dollars total.  Different Sprint reps give me different responses to whether hot spots are included.  I have asked to see the contract. Ergo the title of this topic.

This is 4 days now of community threads, chat reps, phone calls, and FB messenging.

All I am asking for is a copy of my service plan.

Journeyman

Re: Copy of my contract? SOLUTION!!

Hello,

I found this under Sprint's terms and conditions (Ts&Cs):

What does my Service Agreement with Sprint look like? These Ts&Cs are part of your service agreement with us (the “Agreement”) and are the contract under which we provide you Services. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION WITH A CLASS WAIVER, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WAIVER, AND A JURY WAIVER PROVISION. In addition to these Ts&Cs, the Agreement includes: (i) the subscriber agreement and transaction materials that you receive and accept when you get your Device; (ii) the service plan(s) that you chose as described in the written services and transaction materials that we provide or refer you to during the sales transaction; (iii) any confirmation materials and invoices that we may provide to you; and (iv) the terms set forth in the coverage map brochures. We strongly recommend that you carefully read all of the terms of the Agreement. Back to top Anything else In my Service Agreement? When you accept the Agreement, you are agreeing to our business policies, practices, and procedures (“Policies”), including our Acceptable Use Policy, our Privacy Policy, our Visitors Agreement, and our Network Management and the open internet practices. To read more, go here: http://www.sprint.com/legal/index.html. We may change our Policies at any time, so please check our Policies for updates. Back to top

That is part of my agreement with Sprint.  It is a contract.  I am entitled to a written copy of my service plan.  Sprint, themselves, recommend that I carefully read all the terms of the agreement.

Community Manager

Re: Copy of my contract? SOLUTION!!

I checked with the agents and am told that they're attempting to assist you privately with the information that you're requesting but we have to be able to authenticate your account to do so. When you are sent a private message, go to your inbox, click on the subject line of the private message you received and you'll be taken to the full message. In that new window you'll have a reply button. 

By posting your phone number here in public you are putting your account security at risk.

The agents are more than willing to assist with your request but absolutely cannot private private account info until you've authenticated the account in private, either through phone call or private message. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.