cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Chat Service Today

Journeyman

Great Chat Service Today

I want to give Megan Snow a great big kudos on doing such a great job helping to resolve an issue I had with returning devices to Sprint.  I'm so glad I was able to connect with Megan today after being given erroneous information from an agent that I chatted with yesterday. I was so angry I was about to seek another provider. You saved the day Megan and renewed my trust in Sprint. Thank you!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Great Chat Service Today

I am glad you had great service. I have tried calling the customer service phone number and I get recordings until they cut me off.

I also can not find out how to start a new topic here.  I can search and find that nothing matches my problem, but there is no apparent button to click to start a new topic.

Sorry for piggybacking on your message.

GrandMaster

what type of issue are you having? i can give you a link to the correct area. also how are you posting on the site? from a computer or from a phone/tablet?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

rantes707

Thanks for contacting us and letting us know how satisfied you are with the services provided by one of our representatives.

If in the future, you have any reference or if there's something we can do for you, feel free to let us know.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.