cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I File a Formal Complaint??

Journeyman

How do I File a Formal Complaint??

Hello, I'd like to know how to formally file a complaint to Sprint Corporation.  I'm a disabled veteran and I just recently went to the mall in Joliet, IL.  In that mall there is a sprint store right by the entrance/exit of the mall.  I have a service dog that assists me with PTSD and she had an accident right in front of the Sprint store.  Now, I'm not saying the sprint employees needed to help clean it up or anything of that sort, she is totally my responsibility, but instead they decided to stand in the store and laugh, along with some of them taking out their phones and recording/taking pictures.  This is highly unacceptable and it was extremely humiliating.  I asked them if they would please stop laughing and they said something along the lines of "It's funny and something about the poop being funny," I'm not sure how that was humorous at all. There is absolutely no reason for them to act that way.  I would like to know if there is going to be any repercussions or consequences for their actions.  And I would also like to discontinue my sprint service immediately.  Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: How do I File a Formal Complaint??

Sorry to hear about your experience, someone will contact you in a PM to assist you and gather additional information about your experience.  

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do I File a Formal Complaint??

Disgusting behavior, and I am sorry you had to deal with that. A Supervisor should have been there to tell them to act professionally. I hope you get an apology and more, and those employees should be disciplined! 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.