Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint with sprint corporate office

Journeyman

How to file a complaint with sprint corporate office

I’ve only been a member of sprint since July of 2017 and I’ve spent at least 30 hours on the phone with them being transferred, given the wrong info, made promises, being spoken to rudely, assured that things would be handled all due to a few problems I’ve had with my bill. My phones been turned off now at least once a month. It’s now been 5 months, 30+ hours and tons of phone calls later and I still don’t know what to do.  

1 REPLY 1

Hello Aprila318, We definitely understand that this is not the way we are committed to provide customer service to our customers. Allow us the opportunity to assist you and improve your experience with us. Would you please elaborate more details of your situation?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.