cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

I don’t know how I should begin, with my 6 months worth of fraud on my account or the additional 5 months and counting, countless, reckless, mis educated, representatives from the retail level, online, and over the phone, from the entry level to senior management, and my issues remained unresolved. So I quit, it’s sad when the majority of the usuage (voice) on my phone is spent calling into sprint FACT:  80% of my voice usuage monthly is used calling sprint customer service - night after night hour after hour only to be hung up on, transferred from rep to rep transferred from supervisor to manager to escalated rep to disconnected lines only to have to start the vicious cycle over........... My account has been a victim of fraud since Feb 2017.........Your company is misrepresented on so many levels, ITS NOT RELIABLE, THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR LONG TERM CUSTOMERS, THE SPRINT COMMUNITY AND BRAND IS A HORRIBLENESS WITH NO SUPPORT FOR THE CUSTOMER. There should be no reason when I call into sprint that I am treated like a villain because I refuse to pay a balance until you resolve my account issues and I don’t feel like my service should be suspended or penalized in any way because all of my issues are due to your company’s error. OUTRAGEOUS, If your management is unreliable, untrustworthy, incompetent......Who can actually resolve my issues??? Right now I can honestly say I give up, and I think I should have the right to when my original agreement has never been kept on SPRINTs end.  I no longer want any ties to sprint you can have all your phones back and all the service you provided just so that I could use it to call you..... Being your customer has been like having a second job, that I never see a paycheck from, I OFFICIALLY QUIT I refuse to pay any termination fees for a service that was never actually provided and misrepresented on so many levels. THE WORST COMPANY THE WORST SERVICE AND JUMPING SHIP TAKEN MY CHANCES SOMEWHERE ELSE. A COMPANY THAT WILL SAFETY TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY 5 lines without fraud and misrepresented services......At this point I would rather drop a call, on a less reliable network than deal with your non customer based company.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

@K1ngMoon22 I'm going to have an agent contact you and get your contact information privately.  We will be putting you in touch with the correct people to get this resolved.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Thank you
Sprint Social Care

Hello K1ngMoon22, we regret making you feel this way! We'd love to have the opportunity to assist you and rectify this situation for you.

Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.