ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weeks trying to unlock paid off iPhone - most frustrating customer service of my life

Highlighted
Journeyman

Weeks trying to unlock paid off iPhone - most frustrating customer service of my life

I’ve spent hours on hold and on phone being told my phone will be unlocked.  Hours on chat and sprintcare trying to get help.  It was lost but we called back right away when it was found.  Paid service for months on it and paid it in full. Provided all the info.  

I know legally sprint has to unlock it and it has been weeks of back and forth. They say everything’s fine and that it’ll take FIVE days every time and every time it’s “denied.”  So extremely frustrated.  I’m sick of calling-once hold time was 45 minutes, still no one picked up, had to go so I hung up.

For the love of god don’t do business with sprint!  I hope this serves as a warning to stay away.  It’s been over a month and they refuse to unlock it.  (No phone service that whole time!)  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Weeks trying to unlock paid off iPhone - most frustrating customer service of my life

Hey FedUp999, let's find out what's going on. I sent you a Private Message so we can start. Please reply back.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.