cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reception Issues

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reception Issues

I usually don’t take the time to voice my opinion, however, I’m pissed!  I’d been with AT&T since cell phones came into existence with Cingular Wireless - same company/same number.  All my services from my wi-fi to cable to my business.  AT&T was my 2nd highest bill each month, only my mortgage was greater.  More to AT&T than my Truck payment?!?!?  After tons of research & back & forth, I made the switch to SPRINT.  It’s been a headache since day 1.  I purchased the exact same phones I had with AT&T, IPHONE 7PlUS for myself & the 7 for my son.  My phone turns my data off on its own, it won’t allow me to talk & be online at the same time, it won’t allow calls to come thru if I have Google maps up.  I have horrible reception if I’m lucky enough to have it at all.  My son can be right beside me talking on his phones me & Im missing calls & messages that I don’t know are coming thru. I’ve been to Sprint 2x & they have replaced my SIM card & reset the phone - nothing, advised me to go to Apple, it was a device issue.  I went to the Apple store & because nothing showed up on the diagnostics screen, they claimed it was the network & I needed to go back to Sprint.  I’ve called customer service & they’ve been unable to hear me on the other end, nothing.  I switched my billing date, Sprint days isn’t wasn’t in their system.  REALLY, my second month of service & you disconnect me for non-payment?!?  I wish I had never tried to save money - AT&T is pricey but they’re worth it.  GO CHEAP - GET CHEAP.  This is unacceptable!  8/9 hundred dollars for a phone that doesn’t work & the 2 companies want to point fingers at each other?!?  I “heard” Sprint passes off refurbished phones to new customers without their knowledge.  I work too hard to pay for cell service, I’m not asking for free, just fair!!

Sprint Social Care

Hello TDHOGG. We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your device. Allow us the chance to further investigate this matter for you, please confirm, does the issue happen in one or multiple locations? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Provide us your nearest cross streets and ZIP code to take a look at the area.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This is ridiculous.  EVERYONE is having the same problem, yet Sprint is not owning up to it.  I took my phone in, taking time out of my day, only to be told - its a NETWORK issue.  The phone is fine.  Thanks.  You guys need to fix this immediately.  I've been with sprint for over 10 YEARS.  All I want to do is make a phone call.  This is my primary work phone and you're causing me to LOSE MONEY. 

Sprint Social Care

Hello RWankles8! We would like to take a look at the area where you are located. What are the nearest cross streets and ZIP code where you are located?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.