Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reception Issues

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reception Issues

Try doing a prl update
Journeyman

I have been having data issues ever since I got my iPhone 7 plus, even had it replaced, and still going through this problem.
Journeyman

I am
Journeyman

Me too
Journeyman

My wife and I both purchased iphone 7 plus phones yesterday, and we are getting little to no signal in most places, despite the coverage maps showing orange for our locations.  We have performed a backup and a factory reset, and this has not helped.  We reset the prl as well.  To my knowledge, we don't have a static ip either.

Journeyman

I leave in 92223 area code and i have the same issue my Iphone 7plus jetblack my network changes to 1x 3g and sometimes i have a full bar but i cant used any of my apps and make phone calls. I contacted sprint tech support and all they want to do is to reset the network which i always do and i always checked if theres update available for IOS. What can Sprint do with matter?
Journeyman

They are either ignoring or not capable of resolving this connection issue that is in the iPhone 7
Journeyman

I'm having these issues. My reception sucks everywhere I go and I just switched to the iPhone 7...I also switched from Best Buy sprint to sprint. I've called support and everything they did didn't help at all. I'm wondering if I need to switch services because I've never had such bad reception before. I always have 1 bar or dot filled and it switches from lte to 1x to 3G a lot
Sprint Social Care

Kmccoy1986

We truly understand how important having reliable services is. We'd like to confirm, how long has this been going on? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your phone?

Please let us know, we'd love to help and provide you all the assistance and support you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Asiashantelle03

We understand how inconvenient this situation may be for you!

We'd like to confirm, how long has this been going on? Is this happening in multiple locations? If not, please send us the cross streets and ZIP where this is occurring the most. Also, is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your phone?

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

coachdavis07

This is concerning! We'd like to have the opportunity to take a deeper look into your issues.

We sent you a Private Message, please reply back to us as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Jfabia0902

Your concerns are well understood! We completely understand how frustrating this experience may be for you.

How long has this been going on? Is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Is this happening in multiple locations? Please verify the cross streets where this is occurring the most.

For further assistance, feel free to send us a Private Message, just click on my name and then select “send a message".

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.