cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyal 15 year of service for crappy services

Journeyman

loyal 15 year of service for crappy services

I just got a bill for 1200.00 i cant afford this

they charged me for a phone i returned, telling me they cant find the phone< when i returned it with the same packaging they give me to mail it back with, i drop it off at a UPS drop off box... 11/30

I cannot pay this bill and I WONT

looking to switch all 5 of my lines and get the hell out...

i have 4 kids and just lost my job and to open a mail with a bill of 1200.00 is ridiculous

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

if im thinking right you see that until they receive it on their end and inspect it. you should be able to have UPS do a tracking on it to see if it was delivered to Sprint yet or not.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Most do not think to write down the tracking number of the package that sprint sent to them to return the phone in. I would call them. When we did this, someone made 3 work orders, 2 for the wrong line, 1 for the right one. Granted I spent 3+ hours on the phone, but I finally walked them through it all and got if fixed. Granted, I wasn't happy about it, but I didn't end up paying for the phone either.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.